Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cups Runneth Over

Along the path i found in abundance...cups! A cups, B cups even C cups! There were so many Monkey cups all over the place and there were so many different species...i think. I'm not kidding either when i say they come in all sizes too. Some are smaller than my thumb...new blooms? I wouldn't know. You tell me. I'm not into this intellectually. I just love looking and enjoying them.
These are the slightly bigger cups...
...and this one is tinier than my thumb and of course there are bigger ones too. Visualise the size as compared to my size 8 boots. this one has thick red lips.

This one here is slimmer without the Angelina Jolie lips. All these cups have been a real nice distraction before we arrived at this steep slope and be reminded of the path that lay ahead.
It's still a long climb and day 3 is far from over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home