Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!! 2012 is here...

Our annual ritual of trekking to FRIM's 1000 kaki and popping out a bottle of red is not much different than before, other than the addition of a few new faces it has become a place of sharing as well. While we reminisce about the year that was we were also geared up for the year that is.

My 2011 was chaotic to start off but out of that chaos came a new possibility. Bitching and moaning was human to say the least but thru calmness and reflection i found a new path. One that would feed and serve my passion. I was beginning to see the light of my new path. As that was getting clearer i was blessed with the acceptance of my proposal to Joey as i got down on bended knee on the sandy beaches of Pulau Redang followed by the birth of Gaea. So to sum it all up, 2011 was a rather good year for me where i became husband and father all in the same year. In 2011 i also saw and experienced the support of my fellow friends who would encourage and motivate me on my chosen path. It was a year of learning too. Learning to create an effective way to make a difference to others and me, learning to be a good husband and learning to be a father. Thank you 2011 for giving me such an awesome experience.

Now 2012 is a huge challenge for me. It will be about stepping out of the box and creating results and living an extraordinary life while creating extraordinary results with others out there. And to this end, i hear the words of my Brother in the Sun at the back of my head saying, " Seek above all, a game worth playing!"

It reminds me that My Life is a game worth playing for! Welcome twenty12!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home