Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Faithful Steed till the end.

10 years and 8 months my trusty steed has served me without fail. It has brought me as far up north as Alor Setar and as far down south as Johor and it has also travelled the east coast to as far up as Kuala Terengganu. It has been a friendship that has withstood many a test. Four break-ins, one engine change and no major failures, has brought me to beaches, mountain trails, forest reserves and river banks. Served in many an eco challenge as transport and one stupid treasure hunt. We had many happy times together ferrying all sorts of of people and things. Now it's time to let go, to move on. She will have a new master to serve and hopefully treats her well. I will miss thee my friend, with heavy heart i bid you adieu and wish you well.
May your new master treat you better than I.


Memories remain of our many escapades. Adieu mon ami.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Still looks gorgeous despite its wear and tear. You have looked after her well.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home