Thursday, February 03, 2011

Beginning 2011 in Abundance

It wasn't too long ago that the 2011 fell upon us and now we are in celebration of the new lunar new year. Gone is the year of tyhe Tiger to be replaced by the Hare.

I am compelled to write of the beginning of 2011 and leave the lunar year for later. Much of 2010 and it's ups and downs are a thing of the past. I came into 2011 dragging a heavy weight of burden from 2010. Much of it is due in part to my job, one which i have been working in for 12 years, but as the clock struck midnite much of that burden was miraculously lifted off my shoulders. How did a burden which i was literally carrying for 10 months of 2010 just dissapear like that? Much of the whining, whinging and bitching about it has brought me lots of pain and unhappiness and as the clock struck 12 it just dropped from my list of things to do. I guess i was tired of it and i decided to focus on ...what's next?

I ended 2010 in abundance. Steaming away over steamboat with a couple of friends over an abundantly spread table. Closing that chapter was important as it was unhealthy for me. This is not to say that 2010 didn't have it's wonderful and great moments, only that i was walking with a dark cloud over my head. The wonderful moments were a blessing and a distraction from all that darkness. 2011 began and we celebrated it in abundance.

Quietly i celebrated the abundance in my life as i noticed the shift. Quietly the dark clouds drifted away.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home