Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Been Crabby

The past two months or so has seen me in my crabbiest of moods. All's not well at work and i've been victimy about management etc.When things don't go well we tend to go on the defensive and i am no different. I guess i went full frontal with my defense and reacted to the onslaught of my management's displeasure of the results i was creating or not creating rather. I was all "armed" and dangerous. I was at a stage where it would take very little from management to provoke me, i was like a big standing sore thumb. Touch me and i would hurt, prod me again and i will burst. I was that close to just blowing my top and throwing everything and 12years out the window. I was vulnerable to say the least and i was and am willing to just drop it all and take a walk on the wild side.

A moment of calm swept by me and once again i am stilled and the wildman chills...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hey sorry that I did not visit your blog for a while. Didnt know you hit a bumpy road. Hope things are getting smoother - remember is like scaling Tahan, you will overcome.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home