Sunday, December 18, 2011

Into The Deep



Change was the flavor of the year for me.

June celebrated our birthdays, Joey & I that is. I chose Pulau Redang to celebrate our birthday as this was the place that I first came with Joey and it was also the very first place where I took my Open Water diving license. I'm a sentimental fool i guess... I like to revisit and celebrate special occasions in memorable places that are special to me & US. Apart from just celebrating our birthdays, unbeknownst to Joey, she was about to be proposed to...on this very Island.

It all happened on a moonlit nite by the beach, with the band from a neighbouring resort singing WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL followed by Yeh Liang Dai Piau Ni De Sing thru to FOREVER LOVE by LeeHom...I went on bended knee and asked, "Will you marry me?"...and the rest, as they say is history.

That my friends is another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home