Sunday, December 18, 2011

Change



2011 seems to be the year of change for me. After the turmoil of the year that was, i decided a change would be good for me, actually this is more of an afterthought. I read in one of Robin Sharma's books that change occurs when something drastic happens in one's life. My something drastic was my job which i had served with pride. 13 years on the job, one would probably think a...Gold Rolex (a little fantasy in the corner of my mind, actually a Tissot would have be fine) but i guess i got the wooden spatula. So began a couple of changes in my life.

It started with the letting go of my Wira of 10yrs and replacing it with the Avanza. It was a sign of things to come, by this i mean there was CHANGE in the air and i could smell it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home