Saturday, May 09, 2009

Rolling Stones Gather No Moss

As the saying goes but Rocks do gather a heck of a lot of moss especially when they go nowhere. They just stay there.

Much like myself...I have been like a rock at this company that i am currently working in. 11 great years of my life has been in service of this one entity and at the moment still in service to it. It was rather rocky to say the least for about a year already when i started reacting towards the way the bosses wanted to have everything so in control. It stiffled my existence and i was willing to uproot and roll away to other greener pastures.

A confrontation a couple of days ago brought upon by months and months of frustrations and pain has finally released most of that pressure and also allowed me to see how much of a victim i had been in reaction to a situation that i did not like. The confrontation was also an opportunity for me to voice out my unhappiness and pain hence allowed me to further move away from that stance and take on a more responsible role and further take ownership of my ship once again.

Once again i am at the helm. Will the rock be moved? I know not at the moment but as at this moment i remain steadfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home