Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Getaway

Christmas 08 was a spontaneous getaway for me. On a suggestion and a spontaineous response i am on my first flight out of Malaysian airspace and beached at Phuket for Christmas.

I wasted no time in getting undressed for a walk down Patong Beach. The whole beach was decked with rent-a-chair and what a myriad of colors. I was early so the beach was practically deserted as most of the tourist were probably still asleep from their late night parties and rendezvous. While walking along the beach i realised that i am standing on the same beach that experienced nature's destructive force of the Tsunami. A tourist taking another tourist taking a shot of the Tsunami Evacuation Route sign that is placed along the roadside.

After 2, no make that 3 crazy months at the office I needed a break and a getaway. Things were so crazy i was so stressed out at work. I have not reached such levels of stress in my whole entire career. If some fucker had decided to push my buttons the wrong way it would have been adios amigo but i am glad that i also have my ragtag team in KL that has kept me sane. Our craziness keeps us sane. Not something many can understand but necessary. I was very much a bundle of nerves at the end of the day. I was proffesionally a wreck.

Someone comes along and gives me a nudge and i landed in Phuket...a rendezvous with life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Wow the clouds are like straight out of an impressionist painting, unbelievably beautiful

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home