Saturday, December 06, 2008

Two Hailams went up a Hill..

Two hailams went up a hill in the hopes of finding a waterfall but instead found a piece of Peace which was food for the soul. I know not about my hailam brother but my soul which has endured much torment of late, courtesy of my job is much soothed and calmed.

We found these red colored ladies finger though...

If ever one finds oneself stressed out of one's minds due to work, relationships or whatever messes one up...just step off your rails and get onto the beaten track. Perhaps one may find one's sanity if not one's heartbeat.

Listen to that heartbeat...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Voo said...

Hey there. Haven't been visiting your blog for a long time. Guess I am one of those stressed out ones like you mention coz all the greens captured in your photes jolted my fond memories of the hills. Taking a look back, those Sunday mornings that I used to spend at FRIM has now changed to the wet market. Not that I get to sleep till 9am or so, I still wake up early on weekends but the venue and event has changed. Prices to pay and some choices to make. As a treat to myself, I will set my foot on the track again soon. I will definitely call you to accompany me. :)

4:32 PM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

..and i will be ever ready to accompany you up the hills and mountains. Ready when you are. :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home