Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bananas

The past couple of weeks since Deepavali has been crazy. Work has literally driven me bananas.
Life at work has been about sales, managing my boys and the whole shitload of admin work to handle and i HATE admin work!!! Do it i must for the wheels of survival shall stop turning and we will all rot in the office doing nothing.

What drives me apeshit is when the phone rings while i am typing the DO's or keying in the sales orders. See my office calls have been diverted to Penang HQ hence i can't divert my maxis line to my office, means i gotta pick up the call and maxis service in my office sucks...BIG time! I get so frustrated and i'm tearing my hair out! One thing a customer hates is not being able to get to their service people and i can't afford that to happen and my maxis line is driving me nuts! Still can't understand why Digi & Celcom reception is better. Damn chibai...now i gotta pay more cos i need to call my customers back which is fine but the explaining is lengthy & costly.

So i cherish getting out of the office and i especially cherish my weekends, now more than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home