Saturday, April 18, 2009

Existence

How is ones existence dependant on others? Such is the question that muddles my puny mind. Ponderings have concluded that such existence is temporal...ESPECIALLY when one's existence is at the whims and fancies of others.

I am experiencing the life of a butterfly...to live in grace and beauty for a short period of time and on a whim my existence ceases. I become Nothing! What do i do? Do i blow away on the winds of time and be a memory or do i melt into the soil and BE part of the recycling process and create again...

Either way life flows...

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Yeh..either way life flows. But the real question is : which way do you want ?

6:18 AM  
Blogger lilyn said...

hi. i read your post about your trip to gua tempurung. do you know what tok janggut's real name is? he was my guide too but i cant remember what his real name is. please reply at my link if you do :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home