Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Planting a Forest for My Princess

Princess and family came too. Her Royal Pinkness & the LandRover Guy wants their children to BE and also to experience this massive greening event.

HRP really went out of her way to show to her 2 babies that IS for them! As in my element as i am in bogs, waterways, jungles, hot blazing sun, sweaty armpits and nether regions...THIS is SO NOT HRP's element, but i salute her for her commitment in making a difference for her babies and the future generations...and SHE still doesn't get her white tee dirty!!! Damn! How does she do it??? I give up!
The LandRover Guy, HRP (look at her tee...) & Baby Kangaroo planting for the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ultracoolmama said...

What's with getting my tee's dirty anyway??

5:09 AM  
Blogger Ultracoolmama said...

BTW... I love the photo of you and Cait... Email me puh-leeese..

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home