Thursday, April 26, 2007

Beauties at the Peak

Many are the beauties on Tahan and this time round i had the opportunity to see more varieties of bloomin orchids and other tiny flowers. While we rest and take breaks i quickly pull out my camera and shoot away. There are many more that i miss just cause we are trying to move as quickly as possible. My wish is to be able to walk my pace and shoot away. Someday perhaps...
A tree of pink lanterns? The sure light up my day.
A blooming orchid high on a tree way too high to get a good shot of the species but i'm sure it is pretty from the looks of it. A little white star blooming while the rest remain bulbs.

This peachy looking orchid grew up the whole trunk of this tree and I manage to zoom in on this beauty. There seems to be a "brain" within the petals. Orchids do look rather alien don't you think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home