Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Charlie

A quarter of a century is how long Charlie has lived with me. Got him in Taman Sentosa, Johor Baru that many years ago. Has been a loner since his partner died a week after i got them. Got him a new partner and that one die just as mysteriously too. We suspected sabotage but we could not find any physical evidence of foul play on the deceased. Charlie had a perfect alibi too...they ate and drank from the same bowl.

He moved wit us from Kepong to Menjalara to OUG and he grew in size. In OUG he used to roam the whole house till Gaea was almost one, then he stopped coming out of his bowl. He has remained in there for too long....almost 2 years. Always wanted to release him into a lake but had to look for one that i felt he would be happy in. My search for the lake finally came to an end when i set eyes on FRIM's Botanical Gardens. I thought it the perfect place for him.

 We hope he finds new friends and has an adventurous life ahead. We hope he will find happiness here.

Gaea says goodbye and immediately misses Charlie/ We all do. We miss you Charlie and we wish you well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pictures!Please check out my site alsoBT change password .I hope you like my site.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All are very beautiful pictures.Thank you so much for share.Please visit my site also Hotmail password recovery.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice and interesting post!
yahoo contact.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings! I am sure that you are very good pet owner. I like tortoise very much. But I am sure that you did a right thing. He will be happy in that lake. I wish you good luck and I am hoping the same best work from you in future. I like your family and I will read all new posts with a big pleasure. If you need any paper help -
www.custom-paper-writing.org may help you at any suitable time. Do not hesitate to contact with me.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home