Monday, August 10, 2009

Fearless Roo

It's August in a blink of an eye and 9 months have past since i met this Fearless Roo. In this time i have been to Phuket, Redang and it's depths, Langkawi & even Jakarta...which i would not want to go back again unless it was absolutely necessary.

Much have i wanted to blog about the destinations and my experience but i can't seem to sit still long enough to do so. I am now doing my best to blog as much as i can but alas some of the experience is as they say...moment over, hence it will probably not see the light of day unless some moment of inspiration evokes in me a desire to do so otherwise...it will be as it is. Most of these places and experiences are in a part of my relationship with the Fearless Roo. Just as in the picture, she is in real life...Fearless. She would nonchalantly jump off a waterfall, a yatch and swim round the house reef of Redang Reef Resort without fear. Shark dive with the Great Whites is not a bother, what more chasing after 5ft long white tips to get a shot on her underwater Olympus. The Sea is her passion. I love the beach but she has opened me to the beauties of the sea and i owe my diving to her. She has expanded my world.

Is there anything she Fears...i wonder.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ultracoolmama said...

Don't say blogging lah.. I really don't see you doing much of anything that you use to love... I guess that's love.. and what it does to you.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home