Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Piece of My Head

It all started with a bloody pimple which i ripped off with my grimy fingers and unknowingly infected one of my blood vessels and this mutated to the little lump you see below. I tried removing it by pinching the damn thing but it just wouldn't budge instead it starts to bleed everytime i towel off after a bath. So i was walkin around with a bleeddin head. It bleeds when ever i accidentally nudge it. Finally upon multiple insistance by Joey i went to the doctors. This then led to my visit with Dr Karpal Singh at Pantai Medical Ctr who lobbed it off and cauterised the root of my vein. All in all it took 30mins and i had a hole in my crown but the bleedin head was successfully arrested.

It was so uncool having that nipple looking thing sticking out of my head. It looked like a reset button. Was a fraid that a mouse or rat may mistake it for it's mom's tits and come suck on it so i was better off having it removed besides it was difficult looking good with that damn thing sticking out of my head. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

How nice to be able to press CTRL+ALT+DELETE on that button and start a great new life all over again? haha.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home