Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gearing Up for An All New Adventure

Much has gone on for me since Dec 2008. Life has been pretty much on a fast trek since then.

Sunshine had asked me what new adventures or challenges will i be taking on for 2009 and at the time of her asking i just had no idea. Nothing seemed new anymore. Everything was pretty much done and dusted and what else abounds for us 40 somethings. More of the same i guessed, that was until i took a risk and went on a date which was to open my world in more ways than one. Suddenly 2009 became a year of new discoveries. A new journey was ready to take off. It all happened when a baby kangaroo came into my life and opened my world to new discoveries and enticed me with adventures of which i had only dreamt and fantasised about.

As i stand on the white sandy beach of Redang Reef Resort for my first open water dive i know i am stepping into the unknown with a brave new heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home