Friday, September 05, 2008

Story of a Tail

The past few months have been quite a stretch for me handling my break-up and the guilt that comes with it. I don't speak much of it cos it's not a celebration of a "new found freedom".

I am not free of my issues with commitment as it is, otherwise the clanging of wedding bells would have been the result of such a breakthrough. I have had much advise, coaching, listening to and all forms of support from friends and family. Ultimately it is still me who has it all to DO. Many are the thoughts that have gone through my mind. Much searching i have done with my heart and more is being asked of myself and yet elusive is the answer. I know the answer i seek is within. Perhaps it's the mountains i need to head for to seek the answer from the wise man.

A month plus ago i decided to tattoo a heart on my arm to signify the struggles of this battered and embattled heart of mine. I initially chose the sacred heart complete with thorns strangling the heart. I decided that it speaks of my struggles and i was pretty set on it till one fine morning when i had a pisang kukus for breakfast with my 25%. We were surfing for designs for her anniversary tattoo when i came across the koi's symbolic meaning which spoke to me of my journey and...

...a tail was borne.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home