Friday, August 08, 2008

On Bended Knees


No no...Whirlwind, it is not what you think. I ain't getting there yet.

I paid a visit to Erik last week and had him look at my battle scarred knees. These knees have held me up and brought me higher in the past 42 years. Shit...everytime i say this, Shamini feels so old and Matt knows he will get there too...It's just a matter of months my brother!

I had a bit of a strain on the left knee and had Erik massage and put it back in place. Apparently both my knees had suffered sprains before and i left it at that once the pain was over but in actuallity the bones were out of place and Erik put it back in place with a pop! Imagine walking around all these years with my bones out of alignment. No wonder i sometimes can't walk straight and i thot it was the bloody flamin lambroughini that Raymond bought me. Ha ha... :) After popping it back to place he put hot herbs and bandaged them. Only set back is there is this whole list of things i am suppose to stay away from for 2 weeks. No tea, kofi, bak kut teh, sour pickled vege and a whole array of stuff. A price i am willing to pay for my beloved knees.

There are many more mountains that await these pair of knees and I.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shamini said...

42+ is old! 41+ ... thats young lah! Anyway, may i suggest that you get some glucosamine with condroithin ... that helps knee issues too.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Shamini said...

hahaha... you have to food pantang ! sooo happy for you. So! what do you miss the most ? the kopi o kau or the bak kut ?

1:48 AM  
Blogger dreamie said...

Ini maciam on bended knees??... kkkkk

7:16 AM  
Blogger Vegie said...

Oh...cheh.. I thought you were so heart broken that you did silly thing...

7:38 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

Vegie-hurt as i am, i ain't doin anything silly.

Dreamie-figure of speech mate.. :)

Shamini-miss the kopi and thanx for the tip. Nice to knw i ain't growing old all by myself. :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Shamini said...

you not growing old alone lah. You have Matt !

1:19 AM  
Blogger Shamini said...

you not growing old alone lah. You have Matt !

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home