Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Inking my Tattoo

Here's my tattoist Lina, stencilling my tattoo so that she can transfer it to my arm before she hurts me. She's quite the conversationalist, telling me how bad a day she just had as she was drawing my tattoo and preparing my transfer and she sounded pretty pissed too. I was actually wondering if it was good timing to be getting my tattoo done by her...today. I was actually considering if i should change my appointment to another day.

I decided to take a risk, after all it was not easy getting an appointment. Took me a month to book the date, besides 28.08.08 seemed like an auspicious day to get my tattoo done. So i calmed myself and heard her out as she was drawing. She has been doing this for the past 9 years and she still looks pretty darn young. She shares the same craziness as her brother Simon, who was ever so eager to lob off my dick the day before. I decided that she was pretty nice too and it would be quite safe to put myself at her mercy. She is quite funny and quite a character i must say... You would not have a dull moment with this woman, especially when she has that vibrating needle in her hand and she has quite a colorful personality too.

The moment she first touched me, i cringed in anticipation of the pain and half expecting pleasure as she caressed my skin with her tool. The buzzing of the tool was quite hypnotic as it lulled me into numbness and as the pain began to tear at my flesh her voice seeks to calm my frayed nerves and once again i succumbed to the gentle voice of hers telling me to relax, relax ..."Relax or you will really piss me off if i have to tell you a third time!" rather strongly. I always liked my women and my coffee strong. That seemed to turn me on...to the realisation that i was in no position to piss her off or my koi will look like an ikan bilis or worse a tai thou pet, those little fat guppies you find in the longkang (drain).

I was at her mercy as she whispered softly to me... " Why do you pay me to hurt you?"
Less than 5mins with this petit woman and she has already hurt me. My ah por used to tell me, "Pretty women will hurt you my grandson."

Now i understand what she means.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat Voo said...

Wei, show la the picture of the Koi fish.

I really salute you for the courage. Few years ago when John got his tattoo from Simon, I was there witnessing the painful process. I was thinking of inking my skin too but after seeing it.... oh no, thanks a lot. hahahaa...

1:13 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

All in good time mamasan... :)

4:54 AM  
Blogger color rosa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home