Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My 25% Going 100%

Aug 27...now that's a date i remember as one of my ex's birthdays but on this one day i wasn't celebrating her...I can't even find her. That's how her parents would want it. Ha ha ha

Well...I was at Borneo Inks to see my 25% and her husband put ink to skin. They were celebrating their 5th anniversary and they wanted to commemorate it a tattoo. They were supposed to get matching tattoos but somehow that changed at the drawing board. I was there for moral support. You see tattooing can be a rather painful experience, besides i was to get mine done the very next day so i just wanted to get a feel for the place.

My 25% got a headphone with wings to commemorate the day she met Greg till present day and Greg...got Hello Kitty & the Boyfriend, one on each leg. Hello Kitty is my 25%'s all time favorite pussy. I couldn't believe it! When i heard that i exclaimed, "I'll cut my dick off!" and to that Simon the tattoist shouted, "Bring the knife! The blunt one!" I mean Greg is like...a rather macho sorta character you know and you wouldn't believe it either! You can cut my dick and i still wouldn't have believe it till i saw it with my own eyes! Take a look!

All said and done and thank god i still got my dick in place...I think it's such a beautiful gesture by both of them putting ink to skin to celebrate one another on their anniversary. And I swear I'll never put my dick up for anything that you guys do...cos you guys are CRAZY!!!

Happy Anniversary and lotsa love!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Monet said...

Ha! HA! You stilllllll.... owe us your dick ya know...

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home