Saturday, September 06, 2008

Somebody's Watching You

A bask in the sun on any given sunday must be heavenly for this dragonfly till i came along and shot it...with my Olympus SP 560Uz.
In the relative safety of it's own world, perched 2 feet away from the banks of the lake she must have felt pretty safe. She must have been happily watching her 42million inch "TV" viewing the beautiful heavens with no worries other than be ready in case a fish decides to jump up from the lake and make her the happy meal of the day.
Unbeknownst to me...as i was shooting my catch, i was shot by LP119's Kuey. I had my prized catch, Kuey had his and somebody else...Ng had us! This is like a pictorial observation on life. As in life...we are being watched every moment of our lives. Somebody is taking "shots" of us as we are of others. So beware...
Somebody may be watching you...right now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home