Sunday, April 27, 2008

Turmoil

Since the last blog entry, it has been difficult for me to put my thoughts into words. A momentary constipation of words must have been what went through me during that hiatus.
As i keep looking back to see what went wrong i am constantly pulled back to the last blog of fiery words and angst. Was it about the fort or was it something more? I kept looking through it to see if there was a connection in there somewhere only to be left confused once again. Then it came to me that for awhile there i was writing for others when this used to be my little bit of escape and pleasure. I guess with that came the stress of keeping up with the demands of my reading public and it became...WORK and not pleasurable anymore. With this realisation i am slowly but surely clawing my way back to my original purpose of writing this blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dreamie said...

back to the right track ~ happy blogging ~

2:32 AM  
Blogger color rosa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home