Friday, February 22, 2008

Babe & Babes

CNY open house is a yearly affair hosted by LP Connection on behalf of Asiaworks. LP Conn comprises of grads who love nothing than to create for LPs. This year of the Rat is no different. As always it is a grand affair.

Here i am caught in the act courtesy of Herman carrying my little darling princess C, we both were voted best dressed for the nite. The ladies surrounding me are there not for the glamour or me but to be pictured with the little princess. Ain't shejust adorable? She was attached to me for the whole nite and my arms ached the whole of the next day and today too. I had the honour to be her "manny" for the night and also to protect her from those greasy pinching fingers going for her chubby cheeks. She clinged on to me the whole night and we went chasing after the Eric's Lions as we enjoyed the evening. My arms may have ached but i would carry her a million times over, just like the CNY open house team...i am sure their bodies and minds are totally stretched creating & making this event a success but i know they do it with love just as I, carrying the little princess. Kudos to you all!

Your Royal Pinkness, thanx for letting me baby sit the little princess and Herman, thanx for the pretty pix.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger klyn2980 said...

LOL, you looked great! Esp the pink-ness... Must have been heaven to be surrounded with a bevy of beauties!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Black Monet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Black Monet said...

I'm just happy to not have to carry her the whole night! Honestly, she really lurves you...You should really consider to 'kai' her. Afterall...at the rate that you are going...don't know when you will have your own. Unless you shotgun lor hor...

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home