Saturday, March 15, 2008

What's Wrong???

A couple of days ago while having breakfast with my moms and Jesse at our regular place behind my house a curious thing occured and is still having me thinking.

Whenever Jesse and i get together we have lots to chat about. It used to be birds and butterflies then and for a time it was Spiderman. Now he has expended to Batman, Superman and his latest craze...Chow Sing Chi. He used to show me silhoute of 'butterflies' with his hands and then during the Spidey phase he would shoot imaginary webs from his wrist. He wasn't so much a Batman fan but when it came to Superman...he would bare his chest as Clark Kent would when ripping of his clothes to show the 'S'. I'm glad his parents didn't get him a trench coat. That would be disastrous no? Now with Chow Sing Chi, he would get into various kung fu stances. The day will come when he sits on a stool with one leg up and eat his rice...just like Chow and ah por. What will he be in to next?

So as we were chatting away and i was having my breakfast, suddenly he pops me the question!

"What's wrong uncle Jeff?"

I was taken aback and i was surprised at his question. Kids don't ask such questions. Their favorite questions has always been..."Why?" but this was strange. I told him nothing was wrong but i think he was skeptical. Well...nothing was wrong or did he see or sense something that i am unaware off? I do know one thing. Kids don't lie!

Since his question a couple of days ago, i have been 'In the Question'.

3 Comments:

Blogger ThatJames said...

Horrr... die!!!
So... what's wrong?

11:22 AM  
Blogger stevo said...

ya, what's wrong? Why aren't you married?

4:32 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

If i knew what was wrong i wouldn't still be in the question would i? But junior sees it!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home