Thursday, January 10, 2008

Krismas di KL

This year is the first time... i believe, that i am spending Christmas with my sumandak in KL. Normally she goes back to KB her kampung to spend Christmas and bring in the New Year with her family but due to Ayu's wedding she had to stay back in KL.

It upset her a whole lot not to be able to do Christmas with her family but as you can see from the pix she finally got over it and enjoyed her Christmas here with me and my Blog Brothers. We didn't do much but we had each other. My 3 month long stint with 109 and then LP Rally would have had most partners pulling their hairs out and i am sure she was on the verge of that and at some point she did too but she rarely showed it or complained about it. Putting on a strong front she would tell me..."You go do what you need to do. Don't worry about me."

Quiet and prefers to remain in the background, she would allow her tanakwagu to do the Dances of the Wolves while she observes. She understands & appreciates me more than i know. She is strong, patient, loving, funny, cute, olumis and occasionally...

...gumpungos!

I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat Voo said...

Wah...! Very touching leh. So, now that age has caught up, your eye sight is getting blurr, and you are blessed to have a woman who understands and appreciates you more than you know... IS GETTING MARRIED IN YOUR 2008 DOE?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Vegie said...

Oh so sweet......

*Blink blink* Ahem !

2:31 PM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

hmmm...the first draft is in my head...for now. Is marriage in thr?

???

8:20 PM  
Blogger Shamini said...

Ya Jeff.. I agree with si tau poh, you are truly blessed to have a woman who "gets" who you are and willing to let you be all that you are ... and supports you all the ay too !!! You are truly blessed !

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home