Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pinky Christmas!

Christmas this year for me started with the very first pot luck gathering at my house and as i mentioned earlier it was a whole month of celebrations...not necessarily on a drink binge, my idea of a celebration is being with loved ones and great friends and the wonderful food that comes together with it.

The Pinky Christmas was celebrated at Castle LRG hosted by Her Royal Pinkness which was where my Hainanese Chicken rice ended in and ultimately in some hungry belly. There was food a plenty and great company.

Kuantan Babe by the Christmas tree...i swear there is something about Kuantan babes and their fingers. Next to that is our Christmas spread...can you see my "expertly" chopped chicken in the foreground to the right?

My two sweethearts...sumandak & Princess Caitlyn and Her Royal Pinkness showing the girls how to make ham yee fah lum.

We didn't have Turkey this Christmas...but ham yee fah lum is a great substitute...mmmm.

Merry Christmas y'all!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

Fabulous! PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Black Monet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Black Monet said...

Wah!! I must claim royalties from you man! Nice shot of my Christmas tree.. must get it from you from my scrapbook! I just realize that I didn't have any!

10:07 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

It was just too pretty to not Immortalise it. :)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home