Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 5 - The Descent

I was up early and the cold made me craved for a hot cuppa kofi. Meow was doing rhythmic
snoring at the time. The campsite was quiet. Most of the Twelve were still sleeping. I love the chilly air as i sipped my kofi.

Today we will descent some 1800m to the next camp site at Teku. It's suppose to be a long trek downhill and we made sure we had a good breakfast of Maggi & serunding before packing up our backpacks and started downhill by 0935hrs.

It's all gonna be downhill from here...or so we thought.

Look at the beauty of the rock face behind and the length of the ladder. It is pretty darn high and vertical. This is not one for the weak of heart. It's a long drop. Who would have thought going downhill was going to be so scary.

Day 5 is going to be the "I wanna go home!" day. This trail is going to be long and painful.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Oh my god....just the picture is enough to freak me out !

6:43 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

At the very moment of our descent.. my thots went straight to you..."whirlwind wld freak out!"

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home