Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Guardian Angel

Today was a rather busy day for me. Running here and there doing demos, training and customer service.

I had to cut short my visit to the Hilton KL cos i had another appointment near the Hilton PJ before 6pm so i excused myself and left the building soon as i could. I had to take a leak but i decided against it as you know how KL traffic is after 5pm. Furthermore it was drizzling at the time, rather heavily too. Wind was pretty gusty. Came out the parking and headed to Jalan Bangsar. I exited KL Sentral and passed the National Museum which i had been to 3 times i think. Once with the parents way....back then and twice with different dates back then too. It was cheaper than watching movies then besides it was educational too.

Anyway as i passed the Museum traffic was very slow and there were many cars...the beginning of a traffic jam. While in the jam i looked at my time and since the car wasn't moving i looked at the UEM project that was being built on my left. As i looked up, just that moment I saw scaffolding flying off the top of the building and come crashing down. The wind was strong at that moment. My heart stopped a beat after registering what i had just seen. Luckily for us on that particular road there was a big gap between that building and the road and thank God there were guardrails by the pedestrian walk. It kept the scaffoldings from flying onto the road and injuring or killing someone.

Today at that very moment in time...i'll bet (all the drivers on that road) our Guardian Angels were working overtime. I just pray that no one was hurt. God bless our guardian angels.

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamie said...

Pretty scary what you saw.
At times like this, you thank God's blessings.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home