Sunday, November 05, 2006

Peace in Chaos

Last week was a rather crazy and hectic week, somedays worse than others. It is on one of those days where One would consider a bad day. Shitty in fact.

I dragged my feet to meet my customer. I had a quickie and i was outta there. I desperately needed to be with someone uplifting and i realised i had a friend working in Kompleks Antarabangsa. Called her and made appt to meet up for a bite. As i was walking to the appointed place i passed this Koi Pond that this building has. As i got closer to the edge...the Koi's just started getting excited and was swimming in a frenzy. It was very chaotic in the pond...kinda like the Metro, Isetan sale or J-Card day...making all that splashing sound.

Looking at them in their chaos is just so Peaceful. My day... if you must know turned for the better. mm koi Kois'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home