Friday, October 27, 2006

Greetings Earthling...

Up close this beauty looks like an alien being but for it's virginal white petals it looks more like a princess from faerie folklore.

The first time i laid eyes on it i decided i had to get it for my friend and Brother under the Sun, Matt who has just acquired his new pad and celebrating the last remaining days of being 30 something which he is, I'm sure holding on very tightly to. Anyways my thoughts were that he should have something other than himself to look at every morning before he leaves his house for work or play. It will give him an opportunity to be in "relationship" with a wild beautiful thing. I love wild beautiful things. Don't you? Besides this babe ain't gonna talk back. She may be difficult but she definately won't talk back. Perfect ain't it?

Admiring it's beauty has also allowed me to marvel at God's creation. Interestingly I happened to come to this particular chapter in Paolo Coelho's latest book...Like The Flowing River and it started with... Pablo Picasso said, " God is, above all, an artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the ant. He never followed one particular style. He simply kept on doing what he
felt like doing."

No particular significance to this blog other than this Beauty being one of God's creation but it is a sign...i know this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Wah!!! Your orchid finally flower ah?! Congratulations!

6:40 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

I wish...no my dear it does not happen like a flash in the pants, it takes longer than 2wks...perhaps more. I will blog it once it does flower. In the meantime pray that it does not die first.

8:47 AM  
Blogger dreamie said...

refreshing & elegant !!!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home