Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My New Babe.

My new babe...My very first orchid. Bought it from a pasang kia (klang boy) apek at Plaza Damas. Cost me RM20 cos no flower yet. He say if got flower it will cost me more. I have also got a bag of kambing shit to fertilize the bugger.

My fascination with orchids came about because of my attraction to it's beautiful and lasting flowers. After coming in close proximity with her sisters "the Dancing Ladies" & seeing so many of these beautiful plants i decided to get one. This will by no means distract me from my current hobby of "bird" watching but it will be the beginning of a new relationship.

Buying my first orchid was like courting a girl. Checking her out and asking this and that about her from her pasang kia "father". Had to get tips from him on how to care for her and all that, so i had to be nice to the old man too. What she likes and how wet i should get her? Rather personal stuff but just needed to be sure. Gotta get permission mate.

I guess itwould be a long term commitment for a commitmentphobic like me and YOU...you know who you are. Lots of love and nurturing would be required. Perhaps it will mirror my relationship too. Hmm..

What does she look like? I don't know. I guess that will be our mystery till she blooms.

3 Comments:

Blogger stevo said...

All this talk about commitment-phobia and chun chicks...am I right to assume Winnie has no access to your blog?

6:26 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

Cos she has and she also knws the commitment issue darn well cos we share it.

8:47 AM  
Blogger stevo said...

Okla, okla...defensive-nya!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home