Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Goedenacht Amsterdam

On my last nite in Amsterdam, i took one last wandelen on the straats of this interesting city. I walked the Dam Square, Damrak & the Red Light District once again just to take it all in with the cool night breeze caressing my face. It has been a wonderful and enjoyable trip. A gehzellig experience...as the Dutch would say.

Just as it has been difficult for me to move on to other stuff other than amsterdam on the blog. I need to leave it, move on and seek new topics and materials. My awakening came after watching The Motorcycle Diaries ...when Ernesto "Che" Guevara wrote to his mother telling her how it saddened him to leave Argentina and cross the border into Peru; sad to leave ones' beloved country yet excited stepping into a new country.

I leave "amsterdam" with a heavy heart but the time to move on is come. Armed with this in mind i close this chapter on Amsterdam with some parting shots taken the night before i left.

Goedenacht Amsterdam..

3 Comments:

Blogger stevo said...

That's right boy! It's time to haul your ass away from your wet dream and back into bitter reality...

But fear not, the straats of Soi Nana is only 2hrs away. 7hrs if you fly Air Asia. And you can "Buy me cola for only 80 baht not 80 euros mwhahahaha......

10:17 AM  
Blogger Holi Wood said...

Love Amsterdam too! Very good pics you have there. No pic of the giant dick on Red Light Dist?

11:52 PM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

Giant dicks by the road...oh yes i hav. They are icons by themselves no?

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home