Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dutch babes

I would not be a hot blooded male if i did not check out the Dutch Babes. They are just beautiful. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...so says the Bard, but Dutch Babes are mooi. If you must know..i was rather busy taking in the sights of Amsterdam and then some. My head...the one above my neck was kept extremely busy. Turning left, right and then left again and all around. Busy busy busy. They are not jaw dropping dead gorgeous...just beautiful.

I could live, eat and love in this country.

3 Comments:

Blogger stevo said...

hmm I see you took a lot of scenery pix...

8:07 AM  
Blogger ThatJames said...

Ah shooting blind again, I see. You slut!

8:41 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

well...amsterdam is a scenic place and when the scene poses itself... what can i say.. Just shoot away la.

sorry fook, no naked shots. Even half naked also not easy to take. Not easy to focus yu know.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home