Thursday, January 31, 2008

It was a moonlit nite...

It was a moonlit night...the moon was so full that if the roof of my humble abode was lifted off i would not need my Philips fluorescent lamp to light up my place.

Yingus and i had just finished our dinner and we were just chatting about what's next for the rest of the year. Car, job, finances, new dishes to cook...are just some of the things we touched on. I am itching to hit the trails again be it asphalt or the soft earth beneath my feet or just deep in the jungles. It's the new year and i have yet to plan my escapades when all of a sudden we decided..."Why not we take a walk to Batu Caves and ask for Lord Muruga's blessings for the new year?" So it was spoken, and so shall it be done!

Without any considerations we cleared the dining table, washed the dishes and went to sleep early in preparation for our little pilgrimage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home