Monday, August 06, 2007

LP16YO!

It was 9 years ago that i began on a journey of discovery about me! Someone made a stand for me to look at "What's Next?" in my life.
32 years of my life had gone on by then and I had a pretty okay and normal life i guess. I had adapted and learned my survival skills to deal with this concrete jungle and the surrounding dog-eat-dog world well. I guess i was doing alright. I was running fully automatic. It was easy...get up at 0700hrs. Work starts at 0830hrs. Lunch at 1300hrs and by 1800hrs i was home. Catch a half hour nap and watch the 1900hrs TVB serial on TV2. Break at 2000hrs, take a bath and have my dinner. By 2100hrs it was back to the idiot box till midnight. Nights out till 0700hrs the next morning and the routine continues. Day in day out...fully automatic.
Aug 1998 i took a look at "What's Next?" and realised that there is an adventure waiting ahead, for me to discover and explore. Since that day i made a choice to stand for people looking at "What Next?" for themselves. To all the people whose life i have touched just know that this was made possible cos my brother James made a stand for me and said, "If i don't see you by 8, you are no longer my brother!" and he hung up!
My question to you then is..."WHAT'S NEXT?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home