Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Attack of The Married Women

Here i am waiting for my dinner with these two beautiful and passionate women, hungry as one could ever be and unbeknownst to me...the conversation turned from a choice of food to GETTING MARRIED!

I, being the only pure one was the point of focus. The were like vultures descending upon a dead carcass. Pecking at the eyes, the nose, the lips...anywhere and everywhere. I was sweating under my collar as these two experienced wife & mother came at me with...When, Who, Why, Why Not and a million other questions as to why i am still not taking the plunge. They shared their experience of being married, their fears..."if this is the right one", and their joys and the truth that binds. The journey of being married, the commitment and the fights...and i hear Paulo Coelho's quote ringing in my head, " The good fight is the one that we fightbecause our heart asks it of us". I was being grilled alive.

Much to my relieve when the waitress...cute one too, brought our food and the conversation stops verbally but my head rings with their words of wisdom. This is not the end of it for i will be taking a journey with these two married woman and one other on the way for the next 3 months. Does not help that the only other man on the team will be getting married by years end. No reprieve for the stricken. It will be an enlightening and i trust exciting journey as the Wedded Bliss will be the conversation that i will be forced to look at.

I choose this stretch! I am ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hellooo.....you need a wedding planner ? ;)

5:43 AM  
Blogger dreamie said...

Hoi, surrender la kawan, take the plunge !

9:05 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I offer to take your wedding pics for you for free. :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

vegie-you knw you are it!
dreamie-fighting to very the end..ha ha ha
gina-yes..i'd love for you to take the pix.love your style and muchos gracias. :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Pat Voo said...

Take a look at all the messages posted and feel the support. It's a feedback!

11:42 PM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

Haha..i feel lurve...

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home