Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Row of Mothers

Three mothers in a row. My stepmom, my sis Sue and cousin Nic. This is Sue's gift to mom for mother's day...a pretty manicure at the Nails Shop. Three mother's attended to by 3 gorgeous girls who will someday be mothers in their own time. I was checking them out too...potentials mind you.

I celebrated Mother's day with a call to my mom in Taiping, she was having a "mothers" gathering in Taiping's Legend Inn and later that evening steve, jo and i had dinner with stepmom "mom" in Kepong eating at some small chinese restaurant and as usual we had a great time. Mom wanted it minimal. She also taking care of our purse strings.

To my two beloved moms...Happy Mothers Day with lotsa Love.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Such cute picture :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger dreamie said...

Cheers to all mothers !!
the greatest love of all ***

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home