Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Flowers flowers flowers...

My bromeliad has bloomed again. It does an annual trip to brighten up my little garden in the sky. Given to me by my green-finger mom, it graces my eden once a year and it stays for awhile. It gets prettier by the day.

Funny how we sometimes don't notice these things till we Stop, Look, Choose &...alez oops! Right before our eyes...beauty happens. There is so much beauty in sight, perhaps LOVE too is in the air together with the haze and the impending drought. Curiously my bromeliad nestles in it's pot with two buds. If i do recall correctly, after all I am 40 and some more, there used to be one bud previously. Hmm...Whirlwind would loose all control and predict it as an auspicious sign manupulated by the stars.
Two buds in a pot.
Along the pathways of my church...FRIM, Gods creation in all it's bloomin splendour. Black & white orchids. Ebony & Ivory? Mawar Hitam Mawar Putih? Love is in the air? Uda & Dara?Cinta di udara? Take your pick...

Even the bees can't resist this beauty...how could i? Bloomin flowers everywhere. It's mating season!

A pretty yellow bud waiting for suitors and a tree blooming like crazy.

This bloomin tree was taken on our way to Penang for our annual dinner. The whole tree was like a golden shower. Melimpah with flowers so the cantik trying to attract the birds and the bees and me!
The signs are out there...It's mating season!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

I ain't say nothing !

7:11 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

...oh so you say...

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home