Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Poor Car

It woke up 4plus in the morning and i was restless, rolled a bit in bed and couldn't get back to sleep. I managed to nod off when i heard the sound of bikes.

Thinkin it was the police. They do rounds in my area regularly. I didn't really bother. Then i thought i heard a muted thud like sound so i decided to investigate. I popped my head out my window and there were 4 motherfuckers standing near my car and there was broken glass and one of them was reaching his hand in and rumaging through my glove compartment. I saw all this but i could not see their faces. They had their helmets on and they spoke bahasa and i knew they were not indons. They were dressed rather well so they couldn't have been druggies.

I felt nauseated and my heart raced and i was rather nervous. I let them rumaged through for the next couple of seconds or was it minutes. One pair was acting as a lookout and the other two guys were going through my stuff. I gave a loud shout...HOI! and they scuttled off like rats in the dark. I then stood at my window for the next couple of minutes deciding what's next. I picked up my phone and called the Balai Polis Kepong and recalled the matter to the ladies constable on the line. It was too late to get them to come over and she asked me to check and see what's missing then go to the Balai and make a report.

View from my humble abode. Broken side window and some stuff thrown on the road.

I had nothing of value for these motherfuckers to steal. I had nothing to entice them either. I learned from previous lessons not to leave anything of value exposed. It was a random act of burglary. My poor car had to be the victim...sadly. I felt so violated that my car was violated.
I waited till 6am when the worker downstairs came before i went down to check my car. No sense in endangering myself. What's done is done. Picked up some stuff from the road, took a few pix and came up to call the Balai again and told them i was not coming in as there is not much they can do now apart from circling the area a bit more. I know they would have responded very quickly if I had the calmness to call them when those bastards were at it. They have proven to do so when I reported an incident when the public phone was being vandalised.
It had to happen to my poor car...puta madre. Who was that again...that wanted to set up a club for these bastards? Some rich-born-with-a-silver-spoon-fuck living in a gated community i recall. He should name it Kelab Pemuda Pemuda Tak Berguna!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Oh dear was it why you were at the car workshop on Saturday ? Am so sorry to hear this...

12:24 AM  
Blogger stevo said...

bastards! Keep a catapult by the window next time.

8:28 AM  
Blogger LavenderFloret said...

yea, ur poor Wira.....
should call balai polis faster......
or keep a catapult...
LoL

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home