Thursday, January 04, 2007

Farewell Pinasang Tamu Darat

All good things must come to an end. I am standing at this spot on the last day of my trip and experiencing the magnificent view that lay in front of me. I have yet to see a more beautiful sight. The first time i laid eyes on her in the flesh was when i was on a short trip to Sutera Harbour in KK.

The moment we were introduced she knew & I knew that I would return and return I did in March 2004. Today I stand before her, my heart again stops for a moment in awe of her majesty & beauty. She has not changed but this time I see a different side of her which I have never seen before. I fall in Love all over again. It was like I never left, it was like she...never left. Perhaps she is deeply entrenched in my life. I will take my leave, this day will pass, this moment will pass but forever she will remain. Such is the magic that is Kinabalu.

As I leave her, so too will I leave behind 2006. Painstakingly I too let go of excalibur but let go I must if to new paths i must lead. Embrace 2007 i will as will i embrace the new adventures that lay ahead.

To new adventures & breaking of new paths! woohoo!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Tears in my eyes....sob sob...so touching... tissue please

6:59 PM  
Blogger sumandak22 said...

yeah....nice comment about kota belud...well hopefully to c u again in kota belud....emmm mayb in the kedai mee sup kota belud... o somewhere else like gui brothers shop......kekekeke

3:40 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

vegie-u can imagine then when lookin at her makes the hair on my nape stand and a chill runs thru me.

sumandak22-haha..it's a beautiful place, townside a bit scary but otherwise i love it! The mee sup too..now i terasa mau makan cilaka.:)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home