Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pink Dick!

This dick hails from the red light districts of Amsterdam. A day before i left for Amsterdam i asked a good friend of mine what she wanted...and she replied, " Get me a dick!"

Of course she meant the real bugger since she has been single and celibate for a rather long while and as barren land go, it thrives for water. In her case, a good man. Which of course many a women might claim that there are few and far between and to some...do not even EXIST. So, while i was in Amsterdam i went in search of a Dick.

"Alstubleft...where can i get a dick? Cock?" Now that would be very risky. So i decided that it would be safer for me to go into a sex shop and sneakily get her a rubber dicky, hence the pink phallus on my chair.

Getting this thing thru the airport scanners was again very tricky. I didn't know how M'sian or S'pore customs might take it. I'm sure you don't declare stuff like that. Embarassing more than anything i guess. A conversation with the custom's officer could be...
"Apa tu?"
"err...kote cik..."
"Apa?"
...they quite deaf sometimes..on occasion..
" kote...lanchau, kuku, konek..."
"Shiok sendiri ke?"

I tried putting it in my pant pocket but it felt like i had a boner, which was not good cos it felt like having someone else's dick next to mine not to mention the incessant bulge in my pants. To cut it short i manage to bring it in safely...tho i felt like i was smuggling narcs.

Finally i gave it to my friend and 2 weeks after that my friend who has been single and celibate tells me she just had the best sex she's had for a long time and for the whole night too...and it's not with the rubber Dick. She says, " I think the pink Dick you got me has brought me sexual luck!" Now she has a rubber dick and a man in her life and a little bit more...

So you singles out there...here's something else you can try. As three legged frogs and pitcher plants bring wealth, a rubber dick might get you a man practicing karma sutra with you. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You shud have gotten me that pink dick.. or maybe a few.. maybe all rainbow colors.. I need all the luck a rubber dick could bring. Hahahah!!!

1:04 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

Now,now...don't get greedy. Gotta wait till my next trip to Amsterdam tho. Can wait ah?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Sigh.. by that time, I will die of celibacy. LOL.

7:52 AM  
Blogger stevo said...

But then again Gina, if you had that rubber dick you might not want or need a man...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home