Sunday, July 23, 2006

BUZZ














Life resumes a semblance of normallcy after the World Cup.

No more late nights, 3am games and cancelled dates all for just one exciting game. Just a week after the games I was beginning to feel an emptiness. A void suddenly began to engulf me. So vast was it that I just stood by and took a good look at 'What's Next?"

Just like the bee in flitting from flower to flower searching for nectar, I started looking around my house for things to do. I even started to look for projects to get involved in, people to see, places to go, movies to catch up on etc, etc.

It just makes me feel uneasy when i see the clock ticking and i have not done diddly squat. I need to be active...force of habit from LP. I have rested enough and i am getting restless. Restless for some action, some adventure to embark upon or project to get my hands dirty in. I need to feel the BUZZ of Life.

Life is after all waiting to be lived!

4 Comments:

Blogger stevo said...

Aiya! You can always go back to playing football on your PS2 wat!

10:58 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

That is without question but i wld luv to be doing something diff too. It wld be cool if my artistic bros' can contribute some free time drawing me a mural in my many rooms which i will help of cos...

8:11 PM  
Blogger ThatJames said...

But... but... but... we don't even like you that much... somemore wanna paint you mural ah???

Hahahahah!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Vegie said...

Hahahahaha crazy hai-lam brothers...

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home