Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Little Maharaja

The weekend i was away in Penang, The Little Maharaja Jesse had his birthday do. I love this shot of the little Maharaja and his loving daddymummy ey.

Uncle Jeff was in Penang for a training of a new product and of course busy gorging sinfully from Swatow Lane to Jelutong mkt and having durian's too at the stall by the roadside...Chap Kaki i believe. I was disappointed that i was not able to party with Jesse and his gang.

Jesse son of James, grow up quick and i'll get you a pair of Timberlands so that you can follow me trekking. Do what your daddy has always been avoiding...trek with Uncle Jeff. Do the manly thing, after all your daddy did give you a manly man's name.

I await the day you trek with me. Happy Birthday Little Maharaja!

Namaste. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger stevo said...

Hello! If he wants to grow up manly, he'll be hanging out with me lah. I drink beer remember mwahahaha....

11:36 AM  
Blogger ThatJames said...

Helloo, he's gonna grow up manly cos he's my son. There's no other way. Huhuhuhuhu!!!

4:15 AM  
Blogger ThatJames said...

Helloo, he's gonna grow up manly cos he's my son. There's no other way. Huhuhuhuhu!!!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I think it's time for Jeff and Stevo to get their own sons. Don't you agree, James? *lol*

8:01 AM  
Blogger stevo said...

Aw shaddup Gina! It's time for you to get your own sons...

6:33 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I am not the one wanting to hang out with somebody else's kid. LOL.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home