Sunday, April 23, 2006

Creating...

As i was busy creating a "wild weekend" for my first paying trek i came across this wonderful intimate moment between these two dragonflies. I'm sure they were not re-fueling or something like that. They just perched motionless on the twig focused on creating the next generation of dragonflies as we...some 20 people, waded through the stream. The oohs and aahs came from us barbarians encroaching on their turf. They were silent and unmoving, kinda like in meditation or maybe they were just focused on their commitment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Wow, beautiful picture - the moment when time stood still.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey its good that u love nature. People makes fun of me cause I try to recicle as much as I can. Any way thanks for ur comment.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Nice shot! Heheh! I didn't know you are such a nature guy. Probably you should try to haul your brother, James' lazy ass to go with you. Heheh!

6:34 PM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

if you can get him to go treking with me, even if its at FRIM, i'll buy you lunch. Of cos you gotta go too.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yeah lah. I think we need to memupuk gaya hidup sihat. Bring the whole family lah. Mae and Jesse as well. Sure syok one.. with all the pacats crawling and nyamuk stinging.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home