Thursday, April 06, 2006

The first step...

My first step into the unknown world of blogging. As in life there must and always will be the first steps. With the urgings of whirlwindwendy i brave myself and pulled on my trusty timberlands (so far) here i am!

I must say the setting up of the blog itself was a stretch but if whirlwindwendy's words bear any truth...in 10 years time i will not regret this. By which time i will have trekked this earth for half a century.

I shall stop here for my first day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

What a great blog name. Like the crew of Enterprise Starship,all set to experience the extraordinary, exciting and yet mysterious journey of life! Buckle up, 5 , 4 , 3 , 2, 1...... Vrooom..... Life-trek is launched..

9:23 PM  
Blogger BaitiBadarudin said...

Release the Genie. Take the first step to a journey of a thousand miles. Have fun!

10:23 PM  
Blogger stevo said...

Welcome to the world of lost souls searching for someplace, anyplace to belong bwahahahahahahahahaha.............

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home