Thursday, April 06, 2006

Inspiration.


I was drawn to this artist carving the Buddha in meditation while in Bangkok. I have always admired the creativity, talent and craftsmanship and not to mention the many hours one has to put in to bring forth such a masterpiece. Even in it's unfinished state one can feel it's magnificence. I surely can.

Such creations inspire me to create in my own way my piece of art. Since i have not the gift of drawing or painting or carving i seek to express my creativity in other forms. As whirlwindwendy has pointed out my skill doth lie in my way with words, i will further explore her observation and i do hope that mankind does not have to suffer for it.

This woman, weather she be right or wrong about her observations has inspired me with her paintings, her creations and has inspired me to put my thoughts to blog. For so long have i soliloquoy in the privacy of my own space. She has liberated me!

Whirlwindwendy...you have been the inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home