Sunday, January 10, 2010

Losing ME.

2009 was also a time when i lost a part of who i am. As i got more and more involved in my relationship i began to lose out on the man that i am.

Over the course of 365 days much have i lost in myself. I have become less of who i was. Aren't relationships meant to add on to one's repertoire of BEingness? So why has this robbed me so much of myself? I have trekked less. Met up with people i love...less. Lost much of my spontaneity and i have been bugged down by schedules not of my own. Everything depended on another. I could not decide an appointment without consulting the other. Being in a relationship has somewhat became a chore for me. It became tiring. I was not planning ME into the calendar and hence it made me resentful. I became a victim of my relationship.

This year the Fire Horse in me will gallop the plains like i used to albeit with a thought for the other, after all when One is in a relationship One has another to think off too but i promise myself that I will have my day in the Sun too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home