Saturday, January 23, 2010

Conversations

Conversations are important in a relationship i belief, it is nurturing to the relationship and it helps in the understanding of one another.

I think i have had more arguments in my current relationship than any of my previous ones. I come to realise that it is because i am more adamant at making my stand and being firm in having certain things in my life than to just give in. It is more tiring to fight with oneself than it is to fight with another. It was tiring to suppress myself from BEing who i am. After realising this i decided to make my stand for ME. Hence my conversations are about having the other person see my point of view as well as appreciating their point. It is the same thing at work. I have come to see the point of my superior and not fight the establishment once i realised i was reacting and being so victimy.

A level head, keeping tempers in check and a conversation clears the air and allows forward movement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home